Welcome to my blog !

Hi ! I am planning to blog whatever I know on music - mostly indian music, and mostly film music, and that too mostly tamil film music. To start with, I might analyze film songs with respect to the composition and ragas. I might be wrong in some aspects, so kindly forgive me if wrong and feel free to point it out in the comments section. I basically play the keyboard a little bit and try my hand at composing small pieces for my own satisfaction. I would probably blog once a week. Looking forward to interacting with you all through this blog.

2 comments:

  1. God Bless you Ramesh! By starting to write you will automatically learn a lot of things with regard to music. Any doubt, you are most welcome to clarify with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunty! Definitely I would need your help.

    ReplyDelete